How does Personal Career Management add value?
Personal Career Management works with organisations throughout the UK providing a range of career management services designed to:
- Facilitate positive exits for those whose future lies elsewhere
- Improve retention and motivation of staff through career development strategies
- Coach and develop talent to meet the organisation's future needs
- Help staff address career-related issues
What Services do you provide?
We provide a range of career management services which include:
- Career management workshops
- Individual career coaching
- Career coaching training
For more information see our outplacement services page.
Career Management workshops
- Career development workshops for specific groups eg fast-track employees, first-time managers or groups under-represented at senior level
- Career management workshops for those affected by internal change eg helping staff adjust to new roles
- Interview skills training for staff facing internal interviews or promotion boards
- Briefing workshops on career related issues eg networking, developing a personal sales pitch
Individual career coaching
- One to one career coaching to support individual and organisational career objectives
- Development of fast track staff or "potential"
- Helping those with career related workplace issues
- Support for individuals facing or implementing major change
Career Coaching Training
- Designed for HR, line managers etc to enable provision of an internal career coaching resource
- Courses are tailored to the organisation's particular needs
- Supervision support is available for in-house coaching providers
Who are your Corporate clients?
Personal Career Management work with corporate clients in both the public and private sector on a UK wide basis. Some examples include:
- Training HR and line managers at Capital One in how to have "effective career conversations" with staff
- Providing career management workshops and coaching sessions to over 70 staff at Sheffield West PCT at a time of major organisational change
- Career Management workshops for ED & F Man for their fast track talent pool
- Coaching over 100 franchisee holders throughout the Stagecoach Theatre Arts network
- Career management workshops for the Institute of Internal Auditors
- Providing career management advice on behalf of the CIPD at their prestigious conferences
- Coaching staff members in many different organisations with career concerns e.g. investment bankers, lawyers, graduates, marketing directors, members of the Board
Our services have been employed by organisations as diverse as Monsoon, Royal Armouries, Thistle Hotels, Societe Generale, Boston Scientific, Granada Television, Norish Plc, Oxford Brookes University, Rexam, My Travel, Hammersmith and Fulham LEA, Halfords, Millward Brown, SMMI, Liquid Capital, Jewish Care, Focus, Rouse & Co, Premier Model Management, Think London, T K Maxx, Clear Channel Communication, the Institute of Internal Auditors, SES Film and Television and many others.
Corporate case studies and testimonials
How do I find out more?
Ring us on 0845 686 0745 or fill in our contact form and one of our team will be happy to ring you to discuss your requirements.