How much do your programmes cost?
We offer a range of different outplacement programmes to meet different requirements. Our most popular programmes are:
- Outplacement (Job Search only) £2,750 Ex VAT
- Executive Outplacement (Combining career analysis and job search) £3,850 Ex VAT
- Director Outplacement (Providing additional support hours) £5,000 Ex VAT
- Senior Director £10,000 Ex VAT
We are happy to supply much more information about each programme upon request. We also offer the individual a free, initial career consultation to explain to them fully what each programme involves, before they commence. Where individuals are given a choice of outplacement provider, this also helps them to decide on the organisation which they feel is best suited to meet their career transition needs.
NB If your organisation has limited or even no budget for outplacement support, there are things that you can do, at no cost to your organisation, which can substantially help the individual to find another job. Outplacement is a non-taxable benefit when provided as part of a redundancy settlement. If, with the agreement of the individual, you process the outplacement invoice and deduct the net amount payable from their redundancy settlement, there will be a considerable saving (both tax and VAT) compared with if the individual paid for it directly. Where budget is limited or non-existent, this can be an enormously helpful option. Please contact us or your employment law team for more information on this.
Other Corporate Services
We offer a range of other corporate services including:
- Outplacement workshops for groups of staff being made redundant
- Career clinics offering drop-in career appointments for staff
- Career development workshops and seminars
- Training for in-house staff to develop an in-house training resource
The cost of these will vary according to the particular requirements of the organisation.
Please contact us to discuss your needs and we will be happy to supply a full proposal with costings.
How can I find out more?
Ring us on 0845 686 0745 or fill in our contact form and one of our team will contact you to discuss your particular requirements and answer your questions.