We work with organisations throughout the UK providing a range of outplacement services and career management programmes designed to:
- Facilitate positive exits for those whose future lies elsewhere
- Motivate and engage staff through career development activities
- Improve retention of key staff, skills and experience
- Develop talent to meet the organisation's future needs
What Services do you provide?
- Individual and executive outplacement support services
- Job search workshops for staff facing redundancy
In-house career clinics for staff
One to one career coaching
- For key staff on the fast-track or transitioning into a new role
- To help individuals reviewing internal or external career options
- To address specific work place challenges e.g. dealing with career uncertainty
- To meet individual or organisational performance objectives
Career management workshops
- Career development workshops showing staff how to manage their career proactively
- Customised workshops for specific groups e.g. fast-track employees, first-time managers, staff new to the UK or groups under-represented at senior level.
Interview skills training for staff facing internal interviews or promotion boards
Training for HR staff to deliver career coaching internally
- Designed for HR, line managers etc who wish to provide an internal career coaching resource to staff
- Supervision support is available for in-house coaching providers
Who are your corporate clients?
Personal Career Management work with corporate clients in both the public and private sector on a UK wide basis. Some examples include:
- Job search workshops and career clinics for over 120 staff from Travelex and My Travel following large-scale relocations
- Executive outplacement support for individuals from companies such as Halfords, Monsoon, Accessorise, ITN
- Providing career management workshops and coaching sessions to over 70 staff at Sheffield West PCT at a time of major organisational change
- Career management workshops for ED & F Man, the Institute of Internal Auditors, the NHS etc
- Outplacement support for individuals facing redundancy from companies like NHBC, Panasonic and Rexam
- Training in "career conversations" for HR and Line Managers within Capital One
- In-house career coaching for Liquid Capital, Societe Generale, Rouse & Co etc
In addition our services have been employed by organisations as diverse as the Royal Armouries, ITN, Millward Brown, Brighthouse, The Berkeley Partnership, Halfords, SMMI, IAVI, Ministry of Defence, Monsoon, Boston Scientific, Granada Television, Norish Plc, Oxford Brookes University, Rexam, My Travel, Hammersmith and Fulham LEA, Jewish Care, Focus, Rouse & Co, Premier Model Management, Think London, Clear Channel Communication, SES Film and Television, NACC, and many more.
You may also be interested to know that:
- We follow the CIPD Code of Practice for Career Management and Outplacement Consultants
- We have been chosen by the CIPD for the second year running to provide the career management advice on their behalf at their prestigious conferences
- We are the career experts for the Guardian, Telegraph, Monster, People Management and Financial Times
- Our book "You're Hired! How to write a brilliant CV!" is the UK's no. 1 best-selling CV book
- We are recommended by several professional institutes such as the CFA, IFS and ICAS
- 98% of our clients undertaking our programmes think we do a great job and would highly recommend us to others
Ring us on 0845 686 0745 for more information or fill in our contact form and one of our team will be happy to ring you to discuss your requirements.