Who are your corporate clients?
Personal Career Management work with corporate clients in both the public and private sector on a UK wide basis. Some examples include:
- Job search workshops and career clinics for over 120 staff from Travelex and My Travel following large-scale relocations
- Executive outplacement support for individuals from companies such as Halfords, Monsoon Accessorise, ITN
- Providing career management workshops and coaching sessions to over 70 staff at Sheffield West PCT at a time of major organisational change
- Training in "career conversations" for HR and Line Managers and executive outplacement support for Capital One
- Providing career management workshops to fast-track talent pools for ED & F Man and for the IIA
In addition our services have been employed by organisations as diverse as the Royal Armouries, Millward Brown, Brighthouse, The Berkeley Partnership, Liquid Capital, SMMI, IAVI, Ministry of Defence, Societe Generale, Boston Scientific, Granada Television, Norish Plc, Oxford Brookes University, Rexam, My Travel, Hammersmith and Fulham LEA, Jewish Care, Focus, Rouse & Co, Premier Model Management, Think London, Clear Channel Communication, the Institute of Internal Auditors, SES Film and Television, NACC, the NHS and many many more,
"Personal Career Management provided us with a very high level of expertise; an understanding of the various issues associated with the individual aspects of redundancy, professionalism in their approach and undertook the administrative aspects themselves. We used a two pronged approach with them which included an 'open' workshop looking at the external marketplace and an overview of CV writing and interviews, coupled with a one to one meeting afterwards to address individual concerns and issues. The feedback on these sessions was highly positive and uplifting which is to their credit in such difficult circumstances. I would have absolutely no hesitation in recommending Personal Career Management to anyone."
Alison Heaney, HR Director, Travelex Currency Services
"Thank you for your assistance during what has been a very stressful and difficult time for the company. Your willingness to come alongside and assist in supporting members of staff who had become increasingly frustrated and worried about re-entering the job market has been incredibly beneficial to us as a company. I would highly recommend your services to any other company facing a similar redundancy situation and will certainly consider using any additional services your company provides in the future."
Rachel Swift, HR Manager, Lansdowne
How do I find out more?
Ring us on 0845 686 0745 or fill in our contact form and one of our team will ring you to discuss your requirements.