|Corinne Mills||Rosie Runciman|
|Personal Career Management||Lily Pad PR|
|0845 686 0745||07792 348 032|
TV & Video
See below TV & Video's featuring Personal Career Management
BBC Breakfast News: How to manage redundancyWatch
Sky News: How to make a career changeWatch
BBC News 24: Private sector jobsWatch
CNN: Lying on your CVWatch
ITV Daybreak - Economic PredictionsWatch
ITV News - Graduates out of workWatch
Politics Show - Women in the BoardroomWatch
BBC2 Working Lunch - Going back to work after a career breakWatch
Archived Video Clips
Newspapers, Magazines and Online
See below all articles featuring Personal Career Management
See below all Radio interviews featuring Personal Career Management
BBC World Service: CV's & Interviews
BBC Radio 2: Career Tips
BBC Radio West Midlands: Career advice for the over 50s
BBC Radio 5 Live: Should you be yourself at work
BBC Radio 4: Job Seeking Advice
BBC Radio Three Counties: Interview tips
Archived Audio Clips
Writing an Article?
Personal Career Management work with individuals to identify and find their next job. They are the UK's leading provider of career management and outplacement services to individuals and are described as the 'best in the business' by Telegraphjobs, Guardian and Monster. Managing Director Corinne Mills is a leading industry figure and author of the UK's best selling CV book "You're Hired! How to write a brilliant CV".
Personal Career Management are uniquely positioned to provide commentary, information or articles on a range of career-related topics from both the employer's and employees perspective including: redundancy, job-hunting, work-life balance, changing careers, working mothers, home-working, starting your own business, handling your boss, asking for a pay rise, bullying at work, how to get promoted, effective management and leadership and poor performance coaching - including how to select a coach.
We can also usually provide clients who are happy to be interviewed and case studies relevant to the feature.
See below press releases featuring Personal Career Management
Tuesday 21, May 2013
Sponsors of Olympic Heptathlete Louise Hazel
New Leeds office now open
Free career review at the National Franchise exhibitions
Personal Career Management now partners with Guardian Jobs
MD Corinne Mills releases new book 'Career Coach'
Corinne Mills, Managing Director is a highly experienced media spokesperson on outplacement and career management issues including:
1. Author of "You're Hired! How to Write a Brilliant CV" published January 09 by Trotman publications. This has become the UK's no. 1 best-selling CV book and has received superb reviews by national newspapers and specialist journals. Corinne is also writing her second book 'Career Coach' which will be published later this year
2. Media appearances on BBC Breakfast News, ITV Daybreak, Working Lunch, Politics Show, BBC Radio 5 Live, BBC World Service, BBC Radio 2 and many more
3. Featuring in national newspapers and magazines e.g. the Telegraph, Guardian, Daily Mail, Daily Express, Financial Times, Management Today, Personnel Today, People Management, The Scotsman, Psychologies, Company, Red, Glamour, Woman and Home, Practical Parenting, Work/Life. Also providing commentary for many authoritative websites such as the BBC news website
4. Careers expert for telegraphjobs, Guardian, Monster, Financial Times, People Management and ICAEW
5. Writing articles on career issues for trade journals and local press e.g. People Management, Finance Week, IIA, CIPD, Newsquest publications, Global Networker
6. Guest speaker at conferences and industry events e.g. HRD & Recruitment exhibition for the CIPD, Association of MBA's, Graduate Fairs, Accountancy Institute events, Employment Law briefings etc...
5 facts about Personal Career Management
Our book "You're Hired! How to write a brilliant CV" is the UK's best-selling CV book
98% of our clients say that they recommend Personal Career Management to others
We are described as the "best in the business" by telegraphjobs, reed.co.uk, Guardian and Monster
9 out of 10 people who meet with Personal Career Management and other companies, will choose to work with us
The CIPD, who are the benchmark for best practice in our industry, choose us to provide career management advice on their behalf at their prestigious conferences