Have a job in mind, but don’t know how to get there? Corinne Mills, our Managing Director, will reveal how to stand out from the crowd and get the job you want.
This Masterclass is ideal for anyone who wants to maximise their chances of job hunting success, whether you are relatively new to the job search or have been looking for a while.
Corinne will teach you how to write relevant and compelling CVs, LinkedIn profiles and job applications, to make sure you will be among the shortlisted candidates. Corinne will also show you how to impress an interview panel and make it easy for them to hire you.
- Decode job adverts to present yourself as a suitable candidate
- Choose the right tone to showcase your skills in a positive and authentic way
- Devise a CV that will maximise your chances of being shortlisted
- Use LinkedIn as an invaluable career marketing tool
- Answer tricky questions to impress an interview panel
- Avoid the self-sabotaging mistakes that affect over 90% of candidates
- Overcome common career challenges, such as career gaps, limited experience, etc
Saturday 25 January 2020. 2pm–5pm. The Guardian, London, N1 9GU
To book click here.
We want to help you Love Monday Mornings® too
We offer a free no-obligation career conversation. To book or to find out more call 01753 888 995 or complete the contact form
How do I find out more?
Call us on 0345 686 0745 or fill in our contact form and one of our team will be happy to contact you.
We offer a free, no-obligation consultation to discuss your situation and to find out more detail about how our programmes work.
Or Call Us on 0345 686 0745