Career Coaching Gifts
If you, or someone you know, is feeling stuck career-wise, then we’ve some perfect gift options that will have a lasting impact.
Online Career Portal – Your Virtual Career Coach
Our powerful, online career portal icareercoach™ combines bespoke coaching with one of our career specialists. They will have access to our career learning resource and business intelligence which includes:
- Interactive career profiling assessments with your own personal reports
- CV builder, Elevator Pitch Builder, Interview Simulator, Aptitude Tests, Assessment Centre help
- 100’s of e-learning modules, coaching videos and articles to guide you through every step of your career journey
- Daily updates on jobs, news articles and sector reports
- Extensive information on different careers to help you consider your options
- Contact information on recruiters and head-hunters and company information
- Self-development courses to help enhance your professional capabilities
icareercoach™ can be accessed online and via icareercoach™ mobile app – just visit your app store to download it. You truly can be developing your career anywhere, anytime, with 24/7 access, on the go or at home!
⭐ icareercoach™ Gift Pack 1 ⭐
- 1 months access to icareercoach™
- £48 inc VAT
icareercoach™ Gift Pack 2
- 3 months’ access to icareercoach™
- £120 inc VAT
icareercoach™ Gift Pack 3
- 6 months’ access to icareercoach™
- 1 hour video Skype session with an expert Personal Career Management career coach
- Up to 10 bespoke company information requests from our research team
- £400 inc VAT
icareercoach™ Gift Pack 4
- 6 months’ access to icareercoach™
- 2 x 1 hour video Skype sessions with an expert Personal Career Management career coach
- Up to 20 bespoke company information requests from our research team
- £600 inc VAT
At any stage you can purchase either additional coaching sessions or an extension to your icareercoach™ access as you wish.
To buy icareercoach™ or to find out more, call us on 0345 686 0745 or fill in our contact form and one of our team will be in touch.
Career Advice Books – Available to buy on Amazon
Career Coach: How to plan your career and land your perfect job
Our newest edition of ‘Career Coach’, your personal workbook to a better career, is ideal for anyone at a career crossroads who wants to land their perfect job. It’s a self-help manual that will enable you to think deeply about your career, make informed choices and develop a practical action plan for success.
Corinne Mills has distilled many years of expert career coaching into a very readable book that’s full of insights. Incredibly useful and difficult to put down. A very useful, enjoyable and highly engaging book. Recommended reading for anyone looking to get ahead in their career. Rhymer Rigby, Writer of the Financial Times Careerist column
A must read if you want to gain a deeper understanding of your professional self and take your job seeking to the next level. Kerry Eustice, Guardian Careers
It’s like having your own career coach with you every step of the way. Michael Gentle, Monster
This book is a must-have for anybody at a crossroads in their career. If you’ve lost your sense of direction at work, then Career Coach is the perfect book to get you thinking about where you want to go and the next steps to get there. Corinne Mills is a top career coach and if you can’t check in for a personal consultation, this book is the next best thing. James Brockett, News Editor, People Management
This will inspire you to get your motivational mojo back. Exercises and career analysis help you find the real you and your most suitable jobs. The Sun
You’re Hired! How to write a brilliant CV
Get your CV at the top of the shortlist pile with the No.1 best selling CV book in the UK. This 5 star-rated best-seller is full of practical tips and advice with lots of templates you can use to help you create a winning CV. Learn how to persuade recruiters that you are the perfect candidate for them and create a positive impression before you even set foot in the interview room.
Goes beyond the usual staid advice… Expertly written with tons of helpful advice, this is a thoroughly researched guide to getting the most from your CV – and your career. Management Today
A CV book has to stand out from the crowd. It has to impress with its good sense, its insight and its practicality. This one does. The Daily Express
Guardian Masterclass with Corinne Mills
How to get hired!
Corinne Mills will reveal how to stand out from the crowd and get the job you want
Impressing a prospective employer in a competitive job market is paramount. So how can you stop your application from ending up on the reject pile?
In this Guardian Masterclass, Corinne Mills, will teach you how to write relevant and compelling CVs, LinkedIn profiles and job applications, to make sure you will be among the shortlisted candidates. It will also show you how to impress an interview panel and make it easy for them to hire you.
This workshop is ideal for anyone who wants to maximise their chances of job hunting success, whether you are relatively new to the job search or have been looking for a while.
- Decode job adverts to present yourself as a suitable candidate
- Choose the right tone to showcase your skills in a positive and authentic way
- Devise a CV that will maximise your chances of being shortlisted
- Use LinkedIn as an invaluable career marketing tool
- Answer tricky questions to impress an interview panel
- Avoid the self-sabotaging mistakes that affect over 90% of candidates
- Overcome common career challenges, such as career gaps, limited experience, etc
Get in Touch
If you’d like to find out more about our gifts or any of our services please get in touch we would love to hear from you.