Executive Career Coaching
Executive career coach services for individuals
Executive coaching provides a uniquely challenging and yet supportive working partnership that benefits the individual and the organisation in which they work.
This programme helps your executives make smart career decisions based on an in-depth analysis of their career profile and options. This programme is ideal if they are considering a change or looking to make the next step up, building the foundations for a successful transition and creating a practical career action plan.
Executive coaching is suitable for:
- Senior leaders and professionals who want to develop outstanding leadership skills and move forward in their career
- Leaders who want to make much more of an impact within their organisation
- Executives at a crossroads in their career
- High potentials who want to know their ‘brand’ and develop stronger leadership
Key programme elements
Reviewing their career situation and their journey to date
Understanding their key influences, values, work-style, personality, needs and aspirations and how they influence their working life
Quantifying their skills, knowledge, abilities and achievements to prove their capabilities and impress decision makers
Strategies to maximise their career success and overcome challenges
Generating ideas and evaluating their suitability and viability
Devising clear career decision criteria for future opportunities
Career action plan
Devising a practical road-map to help them achieve their goals
Knowing what they want, what they have to offer and what needs to be done
Understanding their career capital and using it to improve their marketability
Improving their working life as a result of making positive changes
Feeling more confident, energised and in control of their career
Creating a realistic action plan for their next move and beyond
Career Coach Programme Overview
- 4 x 2 hour sessions of one to one coaching with their coach
- 6 months access to specialist career resources
- Personal career file with activities and learning log
- Professional environment with the option for sessions held in our comfortable private meeting rooms or onsite at your own offices
£3600 +VAT if sessions are on site at your offices
£2750 +VAT if sessions are held at our offices
Free Initial Meeting
We offer a free, confidential, no-obligation discussion during which we will review their career situation. We take great care to ensure that the programme and the career coach that they will be working with, is an appropriate match for them.
How do I find out more about executive career development?
Ring us on 0345 686 0745 or fill in our contact form and one of our team will contact you to discuss your requirements.