We offer a range of career development webinars and one to one career management programmes designed to support effective organisational career management processes. These can provide a range of benefits to your organisation which include:
- Activating the latent potential of your workforce
- Increasing the return on investment for staff training and development
- Enhancing motivation and engagement levels
- Encouraging staff to be more proactive regarding their employability
- Enabling informed and realistic organisational succession planning
- Attracting high quality candidates to your organisation
What career development services can you provide?
- Career coaching for individuals or target groups
- Helping organisations develop their own in-house career coaching facility
- Career development webinars
- Training managers in how to have career conversations with their staff
- Career coaching training for HR professionals
- Providing technical supervision for in-house career coaches
Career Management Webinars
These are designed for staff groups who may be either settling into new roles following a restructuring, actively seeking career development or facing mid to long term career uncertainty. It enables them to assess their current situation and develop a career action plan for the future. The webinars typically cover the following:
- Managing career transition
- Self-assessment of skills and experience
- Exploring your options
- Talking about yourself positively
- Proactive career management strategies to uncover opportunities
- How to “sell yourself”
- How to have a career conversation with your manager
- Identifying career blocks and the resources that will help you overcome them
- Devising a practical career action plan to achieve your career goals
One to one career coaching
These are individual, confidential career coaching sessions which may be run in tandem with the workshops or separately. They are ideal for staff:
- Adjusting to a new role
- Seeking promotion or career development
- Needing to make an important career decision
- Who may not be in the right role
Training in career conversations
We can provide training to enable line managers and individuals to have effective career conversations within the organisation. We can also train the HR/learning and development team or selected managers in more in-depth career coaching.
Online Career Management Portal
icareercoach™ is our powerful, online career management portal and is designed to complement organisational talent management objectives supporting succession planning, enhancing staff engagement and workforce agility. Deployed either as a stand-alone resource or as an accompaniment to career management webinars and coaching, staff value this opportunity to raise their career self-awareness and improve their engagement, job satisfaction and career resilience.
Watch our Video
In-house Career Management for Staff
How can I find out more?
Ring us on 0345 686 0745 or fill in our contact form and one of our team will be happy to ring you to discuss your requirements.