|In partnership with|
Please fill in our contact form and quote ‘Guardian Masterclass Mailing List’ in the comments box if you would like to be on our events mailing list.
Personal Career Management are the UK’s number one outplacement and career coaching company and are working in partnership with the Guardian providing a number of joint seminars. Careers expert and MD of Personal Career Management Corinne Mills will be presenting at the seminars helping you successfully manage your career.
We are currently putting together career seminar dates for 2018. Our next career event will be held in February 2018 and will focus on Job Interviews.
|“A very insightful and relevant seminar, well presented with excellent content” Head of Service||“I found the seminar very useful with looking ahead in my career, I feel very positive and motivated to get on with my marketing campaign with very helpful advice to go away with” Redeployment Officer|
26th February 2018
How to get hired: A masterclass with career coach Corinne Mills
Learn how to overcome nerves and present yourself with confidence at this highly informative course with career coach Corinne Mills
- Deconstructing the job interview process: what to expect and how to prepare
- How to minimise the impact of nerves prior to interviews
- Decoding what the employer is really looking for and how to make it easy for them to hire you
- How to use examples from your career to prove your capabilities
- Competency-based interviews and how to meet employers’ recruitment criteria
- Dealing with challenging questions and difficult interviewers
- How to effectively communicate your career goals
- Q&A, group discussion and opportunities to put your new skills into practice
Date: Monday 26 February 2018
Times: Evening course, 6.30pm-9.30pm
Location: The Guardian, Kings Place, 90 York Way, London N1 9GU
Price: £99 plus £4.46 booking fee
Event capacity: 36
To book your place please make your payment via Eventbrite.
Additional details of the event can be found on the Guardian website.
If you would like to be notified on up and coming seminars please fill in our contact form quoting ‘Seminar mailing list’.