Executive Career Coaching for individuals
Executive career coaching for individuals
Executive coaching provides a uniquely challenging and yet supportive working partnership that benefits the individual and the organisation in which they work.
This programme helps you make smart career decisions based on an in-depth analysis of your career profile and options. Ideal if you are considering a change or looking to make the next step up, building the foundations for a successful transition and creating a practical career action plan.
Executive Coaching is suitable for:
- Senior leaders and professionals who want to develop outstanding leadership skills and move forward in their career
- Leaders who want to make much more of an impact within their organisation
- Executives at a crossroads in their career
- High potentials who want to know their ‘brand’ and develop stronger leadership
Key programme elements
Reviewing your career situation and your journey to date
Understanding your key influences, values, work-style, personality, needs and aspirations and how they influence your working life
Quantifying your skills, knowledge, abilities and achievements to prove your capabilities and impress decision makers
Strategies to maximise your career success and overcome challenges
Generating ideas and evaluating their suitability and viability
Devising clear career decision criteria for future opportunities
Career action plan
Devising a practical road-map to help you achieve your goals
Knowing what you want, what you have to offer and what needs to be done
Understanding your career capital and using it to improve your marketability
Improving your working life as a result of making positive changes
Feeling more confident, energised and in control of your career
Creating a realistic action plan for your next move and beyond
- 4 x 2 hour sessions of one to one coaching with your coach
- 6 months access to specialist career resources
- Personal career file with activities and learning log
- Professional environment with the option for sessions held in our comfortable private meeting rooms or onsite at your own offices
£3600 +VAT if sessions are on site at your offices
£2750 +VAT if sessions are held at our offices
Free Initial Meeting
We offer a free, confidential, no-obligation discussion during which we will review your career situation. We take great care to ensure that the programme and the coach that you will be working with, is an appropriate match for you.
How do I find out more?
Ring us on 01753 888995 or fill in our contact form and one of our team will ring you to discuss your requirements.