Career Coach Jobs
Our people make the difference
Our service involves working with people on a one-to-one basis to help them achieve their career objectives. Career coaching is a skill and an art. It also requires substantial knowledge and a track record of relevant experience. We know that you will be exceptional to be able to deliver to the high standards we require.
Outlined below is our minimum selection criteria for coaches.
- 5 years solid experience in coaching individuals in career transition
- Career coaching, career guidance or other directly relevant qualifications
- Evidence of CPD e.g. psychometrics, counselling skills, NLP, performance coaching, CBT
- In-depth and up to date knowledge of recruitment processes
- Understanding of management development
- Business credibility to work with individuals at senior levels
- Versatility to work with a wide range of individuals with different career coaching needs
- Degree level education or above
- IT skills and knowledge in Microsoft Office packages
- Excellent writing skills
- Commitment to excellence and ethical behaviour
If you can meet all of the above criteria for our career coach jobs, then please send your CV with a covering letter to us via the contact us page.
Please note that if you do not already have substantial career coaching experience, then you are unlikely to be successful.
What we offer
If you are interested in working for us as a career coach then we can offer:
- Good rates of pay
- Flexible, family-friendly, working arrangements
- A supportive working environment
- In-house supervision for coaching staff
- The kudos of working with a highly regarded career coaching company
- In-house training
We have offices in London, Ipswich, Gerrards Cross and Milton Keynes.
Running a Franchise
We operate regional Personal Career Management Centres under franchise. We use different selection criteria for these roles. If you are interested in potentially running a franchise, we would like to hear from you.