Welcome to Personal Career Management
Personal Career Management provide a range of career coaching and outplacement services that can help you:
- Assess your skills, values and career drivers
- Uncover and evaluate job options
- Identify your next ideal role
- Formulate an effective job search campaign
- Obtain your target role
Whether you’re in work and looking for a change or not working and simply want help getting a new job quicker, each of our programmes will be tailored around your specific needs.
Your Personal Career Management programme:
- Will be supported with your own expert career coach
- Will flex around your specific needs and enjoys a 98% client approval
- Is recommended by the Guardian as the ‘best in the business’
Programmes from our Skype Career Coaching range are delivered by Skype, telephone, email and some face to face support, offering low cost programmes and are suitable if you:
- Have budget constraints
- Do not live close to one of our offices
- Wish to be coached outside of regular working hours
Skype programmes range from £1,095 to £2,750 Ex VAT. Take a look at our remote coaching programmes.
Our signature 1-1 services offer comprehensive face to face programmes and job research support and range from £3,250 – £4,250 Ex VAT. Take a look at our more advanced coaching programmes.
Offer for New Statesman jobs clients:
Free introductory meeting to assess your requirements and to ensure we can help
Free upgrade with all Skype programmes to include extended Research Support worth £175*
*Offer ends 31st August 2018
For more information call us on 01753 888995 or fill in our contact form quoting ‘New Statesman’