Welcome to Personal Career Management
Personal Career Management provide a range of career coaching and outplacement services that can help you:
- Assess your skills, values and career drivers
- Uncover and evaluate job options
- Identify your next ideal role
- Formulate an effective job search campaign
- Obtain your target role
Whether you’re in work and looking for a change or not working and simply want help getting a new job quicker, each of our programmes will be tailored around your specific needs.
Your Personal Career Management programme:
- Will be supported with your own expert career coach
- Will flex around your specific needs and enjoys a 98% client approval
- Is recommended by the Guardian as the ‘best in the business’
Programmes from our NEW Pick n Mix range are delivered by Skype, telephone, email and some face to face support, offering low cost programmes and are suitable if you:
- Have budget constraints
- Do not live close to one of our offices
- Wish to be coached outside of regular working hours
Skype programmes range from £1,095 to £2,750 Ex VAT. Take a look at our remote coaching programmes.
Our signature 1-1 services offer comprehensive face to face programmes and job research support and range from £3,250 – £4,250 Ex VAT. Take a look at our more advanced coaching programmes.
Offer for New Statesman jobs clients:
Free introductory meeting to assess your requirements and to ensure we can help
Free upgrade with all Skype programmes to include extended Research Support worth £175*
*Offer ends 31st May 2015
For more information call us on 01753 888995 or fill in our contact form quoting ‘New Statesman’