Public Sector Outplacement for Individuals
Personal Career Management are the outplacement company of choice, working in partnership with the Guardian, the Telegraph, Monster, Totally Legal, GAAPweb, Totally Exec and others.
If you are considering using us for your outplacement provision, here are some facts about us:
- We are highly experienced at working with individuals within the Public Sector as well as those from the Private Sector
- We have a 98% client approval rating
- Our coaches are highly skilled at both the career analysis side of the work (helping you explore options if required), as well as effective, current, job search strategies
- Our team are all career specialists, with relevant professional qualifications and substantial experience. They have also had senior level corporate careers
- Clients have online access to icareercoach™ is our new, powerful, online career management, job search and career development resource
- We provide the most up to date advice on job search strategies. Authors of the UK’s No.1 selling CV book and providing CV advice for the BBC website, we are seen as the authority on what the market is seeking from job hunters
- Our relationships with leading recruitment players such as the Guardian and Telegraph give us and you the inside track to what employers are looking for
- We offer a free initial meeting so we can access your requirements, see how we can help and configure your programme around your specific needs. You can have this free meeting before or after you have selected to use us
Outplacement Support Programmes for individuals
When you select Personal Career Management for your outplacement provision, you know you are getting the very best and most up to date support to help you find and obtain your next role.
Supported throughout with your specialist career coach you can work on any career related issue. We can work in depth at assessing your skills, values and experience to make the most of the opportunities and then using the latest job search strategies, help you make a move in the most effective way.
You can work with your career coach on any of the following:
- Career analysis – to understand your requirements and what you have to offer
- Generating and exploring options – to fully consider all relevant options
- Decision making – making positive, realistic, informed decisions
- Job search – formulating a strategic job search campaign
- CV development – developing a CV for your target role
- Job applications – job applications and speculative approaches
- Transition to consultancy – if you wish to move into portfolio or consultancy work
- Managing recruiters – handling head-hunters and recruiters
- Online presence – maximising your online profile such as LinkedIn
- Networking – making the most from contacts and networking opportunities
- Interview preparation – preparing for interview, mock interviews and feedback
Supported online job search and career management resources include:
icareercoach™ is our new, powerful, online career management, job search and career development resource.
With any Personal Career Management outplacement programme you will have access to this invaluable resource along with the support of your career coach.
- Interactive career profiling tools and career assessments
- 100’s of coaching videos to guide you through your journey
- Over 1000 articles in the newsroom relating to career and sector news
- Contact information on recruiters and head-hunters
- Company information for speculative approaches or prior to interview
- 100’s of employer videos packed with invaluable insights into getting a role
- CV and application planning, preparation and advice
- Interview planning and practice simulators
- Self-development as part of your ongoing learning
- Business skills on a range of topics for enhancing your skills within the workplace
Coaching time and duration
- Your programme will have a specific number of coaching hours working with your allocated career coach, who will work with you throughout your programme
- Up to 3 years to use the coaching time so you can use your time when you want it for any career related issue
- Access to the online job search resources and use of our Information Manager
- We can tailor your outplacement programme around your budget and needs. Please contact us so we can put together a suitable outplacement programme which you can send directly onto to your manager or HR department.
We offer a FREE initial meeting to access your requirements, to see how we can help, and to configure your programme around your specific needs.
You can have this free meeting before or after you have selected to use us.
To book call 0345 686 0745
Where individuals are offered a choice of outplacement providers, 9 out of 10 who meet with us, choose to work with us.