Career Coaching for Finance Professionals – In Partnership with ACCA Careers
As the official career management partners of ACCA Careers we provide a range of career coaching and outplacement services that can help you:
- Assess your skills, values and career drivers
- Uncover and evaluate job options
- Formulate an effective job search campaign – using ACCA careers and other channels
- Obtain your target role
Why Choose Us
- We’ve worked with Finance professionals at all levels helping them to have successful careers
- Our career coaches are all highly experienced, trained career management specialists with impressive professional track records
- We regularly appear as career experts on television and radio, in the national press and at industry events
- Our CV book “You’re Hired! How to write a brilliant CV” is the UK’s no. 1 best-selling CV book
- Our corporate clients include; Grant Thornton, Virgin Money and Allianz Global Investors
ACCA Member Benefits
We are offering all ACCA members a free initial career conversation, to discuss your current situation and how our services can help you. In addition, you will enjoy a 10% discount on any career management or outplacement programme you choose.
Terms and conditions
The discount will be applied at time of payment. In order to qualify for the discount you must be an ACCA member and provide your ACCA Membership number for validation before or at the point of purchase. Any programme that you purchase must be for personal use only and cannot be transferred.
Book your Free Initial Career Conversation
To book or for more information call us on 0345 686 0745 or fill in the contact form below and one of our team will be in touch.
* essential information required
What Our Clients Think
“Personal Career Management helped me to align my CV, LinkedIn profile and strategies to the market. The process was both cathartic and re-enforced my self-belief and determination to take my career in a specific direction. After only a few weeks I had attained an interview for a perfectly matched position, and I was offered the role at second interview. I now realise the benefit of outplacement support, it is not just about the right CV or interview technique, but about understanding myself and regaining my belief, confidence and a direction of travel following an enforced career change.”
David Walker, Regional Finance Manager
“I found the programme took me gently down a path of self realisation of what was important to me, what my skills are, what I enjoy and dislike.”
Andrew Kordecki, Financial Controller