Are you looking for a career change or at a career crossroads and need professional advice and support?
Statistics show that on average a person will have between 10-14 different jobs over their lifetime and around 3-4 career changes will be involved. There may be many reasons why you are contemplating a career change or wishing to explore your options. These could include:
- Wanting to pursue an area of growing interest
- Finding that jobs are limited in your current field
- Poor job satisfaction and/or reward in your current role
- Looking for more personal expression and challenge
- Need for a role that complements personal priorities and commitments
A career change can be a viable option whether you are 30, 40, 50 or 60.
How can Personal Career Management help?
Whether you are looking for a radical career change or a more subtle change in direction, it is essential to make sure that any move is carefully thought through. Otherwise, there is a risk that you will carry any existing dissatisfaction into your next role. Our career change consultant will help you explore your career options and ideas thoroughly, helping you make informed decisions with professional careers advice. We’ll then help you reposition yourself in the job market and persuade potential employers that you are the person to hire.
The Career Explorer programme will help you:
- Assess your “career capital” and potential
- Clarify and focus your priorities
- Review your career options and generate ideas
- Reality-test options to make sure the plans are robust
- Make an informed decision
- Devise a practical action plan to achieve the transition into your new role/or self-employment
As part of the programme you will:
- Work on a one to one basis with a career change coach throughout your career transition
- Use careers software programmes and undertake psychometrics if appropriate
- Access comprehensive resource materials on careers, sectors, training, companies etc.
- Be supported by a client resources manager for all of your information and research needs
Once you have completed your programme you can upgrade to our job search or start your own business programme as appropriate to help with implementing your career change plan and transitioning into your new role.
Career Change Case Studies
Our career change coaches have helped hundreds of clients to make a successful career change. This includes clients who have achieved a radical career reinvention as well as those who have chosen to focus on a new area within their current occupational field. Recent examples include:
IT Manager who became a Charity Event-Manager
Lawyer who became a Learning Consultant
Environmental Consultant who went into accountancy
Business Analyst who set up a niche handicraft business
Retail Manager who went into HR
Operations Director who set up a franchise business
Managing Director who went into consultancy
Read our client testimonials.
Our career change coaching programmes include the following:
Career assessment, option appraisal and action-planning
- In-depth career assessment of skills, values, potential, etc.
- Generating career options and career decision-making
- Career action planning
- 10 hours of career coaching
Face to Face £3,250 ex VAT or £372 per month*
Video Skype £1,800 ex VAT or £198 per month*
Career Explorer plus the Job Search Programme
- Full career assessment, option appraisal, decision-making, action-planning
- Job search strategies with specialist information resources and support
- Rehearsals for interviews, presentations, networking, etc.
- 16 hours of career coaching
Face to Face £4,250 ex VAT or £492 per month*
Video Skype £2,750 ex VAT or £312 per month*
*Monthly payments are based on £480 initial deposit and include VAT. Payments can be spread over 10 months by direct debit from a UK Current Account.
*Programmes costing over £2,000 can also be paid by monthly direct debit.
I’m interested in career change help and I want to find out more…
Please call us on 01753 888995 or fill in our online contact form and one of our team will call you to discuss your requirements and arrange for your free initial career change ideas assessment.