Making your career work for you
We have worked with thousands of individuals to help them achieve their career potential, move into the job they really want and enjoy a satisfying and rewarding working life through career coaching.
Working on a one to one basis with an assigned specialist career coach, we can help you:
- Understand how to use your skills, experience and expertise to good effect
- Identify the key factors which will enable you to perform at your best
- Explore your career options and decide on your next career move
- Access the specialist information and resources you need
- Develop a persuasive sales pitch through your CV, interviews etc.
- Conduct a focused, time-efficient job search strategy
- Enhance your employability for future internal and external opportunities
Who do you work with?
We work primarily with senior managers and professionals drawn from a wide range of industries and occupations. We also work with graduates in the earlier stages of their career.
Each person’s career objectives are very unique and our programmes are customised to reflect the particular needs and priorities of each individual. However, all of our clients have in common, a strong desire to have a career, rather than just a job.
We will match you carefully with a coach who will work with you on a one to one basis throughout your programme. You will also be supported by a client research manager for your information needs in addition to the on-line resources which are available.
What career coaching programmes are available?
We offer a number of different career coaching programmes dependent on your circumstances and needs. Click on the links to read more information about each programme:
- Outplacement – Helping staff who’ve been made redundant to move into a new role
- Job hunting – Expert input and support throughout your job search campaign
- Career management – Coaching for those who are currently employed but looking for positive changes in their career in the immediate or longer term
- Career change – For individuals wishing to explore their career options or considering a change in career direction
- Graduate job search – For recent graduates and those in the first few years of work
- Start your own business – For those considering self-employment e.g. a new business venture, consultancy or franchise
- Director programmes – For senior executives who have been made redundant and are looking for a new role
- Public sector career advice – For those working in the public sector whether you want to progress within the public sector or explore private sector options
- Skype career coaching – Career coaching and outplacement services delivered via video Skype
- Online career portal – icareercoach™ is our new, powerful, online career management, job search and career development resource
- You will work on a one to one basis with a specialist career coach over a series of meetings to help you achieve your career goals
- There will be relevant exercises, questionnaires or practical tasks to complete which will be discussed in depth at the sessions
- Practical help will be provided with all aspects of marketing your skills to an employer, including finding suitable roles, CVs and interview preparation etc.
- To accelerate your job search, you will have access to comprehensive resource materials and specialist databases as well as networking opportunities
- Your coach will advise you on job offers, salary negotiation and can even help you achieve a smooth transition into your new role
- We can even provide coaching in your new role and beyond
What are the benefits to career coaching?
Our client surveys show that typical outcomes include the following:
- Moving into a desired new role
- Increased earnings/salary package even where this was not a priority
- Finding a new role quickly after redundancy or a career break
- Planned transition into self-employment
- Improved career status within current organisation
- Reduced stress and improved home life
How do I find out more?
Call us on 0345 686 0745 or fill in our contact form and one of our team will be happy to contact you.
Come meet with us for a free, no-obligation consultation to discuss your situation and find out in more detail about how our programmes work.