Redundancy support for individuals
For those whose roles have been made redundant, our outplacement services provide the practical and emotional support that is needed to help them move into a new appropriate role as quickly as possible.
At a time of personal uncertainty, the provision of such support can make a tremendous difference to an individual’s job search success.
How does the individual benefit from outplacement?
- Confidence-building at a vulnerable time
- Greater clarity and focus about their next role
- More time-efficient job search campaign
- Improved success-rate in being shortlisted for target roles
- Enhanced interview skills to win the job offer
How does the organisation benefit from providing outplacement?
- Providing genuine help to those who are about to face the most competitive job market for decades
- Reduced conflict and fewer legal disputes as individuals feel supported in their transition
- Freeing up HR and line management time and energy
- Maintaining the morale of the redundancy “survivors” who see their exiting colleagues well-treated
Our outplacement services
We provide a range of outplacement services and outplacement programmes. These include:
- Executive outplacement programmes for senior managers and directors
- Job-search workshops where a number of staff are being made redundant
- Career Management workshops for existing staff
- Career clinics providing drop-in career coaching appointments
- Research and information services, including market intelligence, business information etc
- Networking opportunities
Our success rate
Our outplacement clients are drawn from a range of sectors and occupations and their career objectives can vary from finding a new job in a similar field, moving sector or a complete career change. We also work with a number of people who start their own business or create a portfolio career.
We evaluate our success not just in terms of our clients finding any job, but importantly, finding the “right job” for them.
As a result, 98% of our clients recommend us to others.
How do I find out more?
Please call us on 0345 686 0745 or fill in our contact form and one of our team will contact you to discuss your requirements.