Outplacement services provides redundancy support for individuals
For those whose roles have been made redundant, outplacement services provide the practical and emotional support that is needed to help them move into a new appropriate role as quickly as possible. At a time of personal uncertainty, the provision of such support can make a tremendous difference to an individual’s job search success.
How does the individual benefit from outplacement services?
- Confidence-building at a vulnerable time
- Greater clarity and focus about their next role
- More time-efficient job search campaign
- Improved success-rate in being shortlisted for target roles
- Enhanced interview skills to win the job offer
How does the organisation benefit from providing outplacement?
- Providing genuine help to those who are about to face the most competitive job market for decades
- Reduced conflict and fewer legal disputes as individuals feel supported in their transition
- Freeing up HR and line management time and energy
- Maintaining the morale of the redundancy “survivors” who see their exiting colleagues well-treated
Our outplacement support services
We provide a range of outplacement services and outplacement programmes. These include:
- Executive outplacement programmes for senior managers and directors
- Job-search workshops where a number of staff are being made redundant
- Career Management workshops for existing staff
- Career clinics providing drop-in career coaching appointments
- Research and information services, including market intelligence, business information etc
- Networking opportunities
Our success rate
Our outplacement clients are drawn from a range of sectors and occupations and their career objectives can vary from finding a new job in a similar field, moving sector or a complete career change. We also work with a number of people who start their own business or create a portfolio career.
We evaluate our success not just in terms of our clients finding any job, but importantly, finding the “right job” for them.
As a result, 98% of our clients recommend us to others.
How do I find out more?
Please call us on 0345 686 0745 or fill in our contact form and one of our team will contact you to discuss your outplacement support requirements.