We work with organisations internationally providing a range of outplacement services and career management programmes designed to:
- Facilitate positive exits for those whose future lies elsewhere
- Motivate and engage staff through career development activities
- Improve retention of key staff, skills and experience
- Develop talent to meet the organisation’s future needs
What Services do you provide?
- Individual and executive outplacement support
- Job search workshops for staff facing redundancy
- In-house career clinics for staff
One to one career coaching
- For key staff on the fast-track or transitioning into a new role
- To help individuals reviewing internal or external career options
- To address specific work place challenges e.g. dealing with career uncertainty
- To meet individual or organisational performance objectives
Career management workshops
- Career development workshops showing staff how to manage their career proactively
- Customised workshops for specific groups e.g. fast-track employees, first-time managers, staff new to the UK or groups under-represented at senior level
- Interview skills training for staff facing internal interviews or promotion boards
Training for HR staff to deliver career coaching internally
- Designed for HR, line managers etc who wish to provide an internal career coaching resource to staff
- Supervision support is available for in-house coaching providers
Online Career Management and Job Search Portal
icareercoach™ is our new online career management and job search resource helping individuals on a wide range of career topics from exploring their options to practical job search topics. It includes individual career assessments, interactive interview simulators and other resources along with access to hundreds of employer videos and innovative e-learning courses to boost their job search and career development.
icareercoach™ is automatically included in the programmes of all our workshop delegates and coaching clients.
Watch our Video
In-house Career Management for Staff
Who are your corporate clients?
Personal Career Management work with corporate clients in both the public and private sector on a UK wide basis. Some examples include:
- Job search workshops and career clinics for over 120 staff from Travelex and My Travel following large-scale relocations
- Career management workshops for Buckingham Palace, Historic Royal Palaces, ED & F Man, the Institute of Internal Auditors, the NHS
- Outplacement support for individuals facing redundancy from companies like Natural History Museum, Bic, Jimmy Choo, Honda, Brent Council, Cancer Research, NHBC, Panasonic and Rexam
- Executive Coaching for individuals from companies such as Hyde Housing
- Training in “career conversations” for HR and Line Managers within Capital One
- In-house career coaching for Liquid Capital, Societe Generale, Rouse & Co etc
In addition our services have been employed by organisations as diverse as the Royal Armouries, ITN, Halfords, Monsoon, Accessorise, Millward Brown, Brighthouse, The Berkeley Partnership, SMMI, IAVI, Ministry of Defence, Boston Scientific, Granada Television, Norish Plc, Oxford Brookes University, Rexam, My Travel, Hammersmith and Fulham LEA, Jewish Care, Focus, Rouse & Co, Premier Model Management, Think London, Clear Channel Communication, SES Film and Television, NACC, and many more.
You may also be interested to know that:
- We follow the CIPD Code of Practice for Career Management and Outplacement Consultants
- We have been chosen by the CIPD to provide the career management advice on their behalf at their prestigious conferences
- We are the career experts for the Guardian, Telegraph, Monster, People Management and Financial Times
- Our book “You’re Hired! How to write a brilliant CV!” is the UK’s no. 1 best-selling CV book
- We are recommended by several professional institutes such as the CFA, IFS and ICAS
- 98% of our clients undertaking our programmes think we do a great job and would highly recommend us to others
To find out more about our outplacement and career management services please give us a call on 0345 686 0745 or fill in our contact form and one of our career coaching specialists will be able to help.