Outplacement for Groups
Group outplacement webinars
Staff redundancies can be painful for both the individual and the organisation. Our job search webinars can help facilitate supported exits for groups of staff in a cost effective way.
In particular it can:
- Help those facing the most competitive job market for decades
- Reduce conflict and disputes as individuals feel supported
- Free up HR and line management time and energy
- Maintain morale and the productivity of the redundancy “survivors”
Job search webinars
Our webinars are always lively and information packed. They can be delivered via an off the shelf recorded version or a tailored programme delivered live. This typically includes:
Webinar one: Getting Started
- How to get the most from your programme
- Looking after your well-being at a stressful time
- Gathering the information for your job search campaign
- Articulating what you have to offer prospective employers
- Understanding what potential employers want from you
Webinar two: CV and LinkedIn
- The selection process and how to get on the shortlist
- How to generate stories to prove your capabilities
- Devising an authentic and compelling CV to get you noticed
- Using LinkedIn to increase your visibility and appeal to recruiters
- How social media can help and hinder your job prospects
Webinar three: How to prepare for your interview and where to look for jobs
- The preparation which will maximise your chances of success
- Common interview questions, including handling the tricky ones
- Making an postive impact in person and via video or phone
- Where to look for jobs – the obvious and less obvious places
- Next steps
How much do your group outplacement programmes cost?
Get a copy of our Outplacement Brochure which includes programmes and prices.
Please contact us for more information on your requirements and we will be happy to supply a tailored proposal with full costings.
For outplacement services for more senior staff see our Outplacement Services for Individuals.
Our Corporate Clients
We have provided outplacement services for a wide range of organisations in the private, public and not for profit sector. These have included ITN, Capital One, Royal Armouries, Travelex, Panasonic, the NHS, British Academy, Liquid Capital, SMMI Investments, AMT-Sybex, NHBC, Brighthouse, Millward Brown, the Methodist Church, IAVI, My Travel, Oxford Brookes University, Monsoon Accessorize, Halfords, Sony, the Orient-Express, Guoman Hotels, T K Maxx, Swisslog, national and international charities, Local Education Authorities and many, many others.
“Personal Career Management provided us with a very high level of expertise; an understanding of the various issues associated with the individual aspects of redundancy, professionalism in their approach and undertook the administrative aspects themselves. We used a two pronged approach with them which included an ‘open’ workshop looking at the external marketplace and an overview of CV writing and interviews, coupled with a one to one meeting afterwards to address individual concerns and issues. The feedback on these sessions was highly positive and uplifting which is to their credit in such difficult circumstances. I would have absolutely no hesitation in recommending Personal Career Management to anyone.”
Alison Heaney, HR Director, Travelex Currency Services
How can I find out more about your webinars?
Please contact us on 0345 686 0745 or complete our online contact form and one of our team will call you to discuss your outplacement requirements.