|In partnership with|
As the official career management partners of CV-Library we provide a range of career coaching and outplacement services that can help you:
- Assess your skills, values and career drivers
- Uncover and evaluate job options
- Identify your next ideal role
- Formulate an effective job search campaign
- Obtain your target role
Whether you’re in work and looking for a change or not working and simply want help getting a new job quicker, each of our programmes will be tailored around your specific needs.
Career elements we can help you with include:
- Practical strategies and emotional support to help manage career uncertainty
- Review your career situation and journey to date
- Identifying your career capital – skills, knowledge, experience and achievements
- Looking at your career options to help generate relevant ideas and evaluate suitability
- Career action plan & goal setting, including strategy and tactics
- CVs, letters, applications & online presence
- Managing agencies & head-hunters to become a preferred candidate
- Proactive tactics to uncover unadvertised opportunities
- Enhanced interview, networking & presentation skills
- Managing exit, considering offers, transitioning into a new role
- Transition to retirement (if applicable)
Your Personal Career Management programme:
- Will be supported with your own expert career coach
- Will flex around your specific needs and enjoys a 98% client approval
- Is recommended by CV-Library as the ‘best in the business’
Programmes & Prices
Our new online career management and job search portal icareercoach™ is suitable to those who would like a supported self-help programme.
Prices start from £48 inc VAT per month.
Our signature 1-1 services offer comprehensive face to face programmes and job research support. Prices start from £2,800 inc VAT for coaching via Zoom or video Skype.
Offer for CV-Library subscribers:
Free introductory meeting to assess your requirements and to ensure we can help.
For more information call us on 0345 686 0745 or fill in the form below and one of our team will be in touch.