Welcome to Personal Career Management
|in Association with|
As the official career management partners of The Guardian Jobs we provide a range of career coaching and outplacement services that can help you:
- Gain clarity on your career drivers, skills and career values
- Uncover and evaluate career options
- Identify your next ideal role
- Formulate an effective job search campaign
- Obtain your target role
Whether you’re in work and looking for a career change or currently unemployed and simply want help landing a new role more quickly, each of our programmes will be tailored around your specific needs.
Why Choose Us
- We’ve worked with individuals across all levels helping them to have successful careers
- Our career coaches are all highly experienced, trained career management specialists with impressive professional track records
- We regularly appear as career experts on television and radio, in the national press and at industry events
- Our CV book “You’re Hired! How to write a brilliant CV” is the UK’s no. 1 best-selling CV book
- We have a 98% client satisfaction rate
- We are recommended by the Guardian as the ‘best in the business’
Programmes & Prices
Our signature 1-1 services offer comprehensive programmes and job research support. Prices from £2,800 inc VAT for coaching via Zoom or video Skype.
Our new online career portal icareercoach™ provides a lower cost supported self-help programme. Prices from £48 per month.
Offer for Guardian Jobs Subscribers:
Free introductory meeting to assess your requirements and to ensure we can help.
For more information call us on 0345 686 0745 or fill in the form below and one of our team will be in touch.
* essential information required
About The Guardian Jobs
The Guardian Jobs connects progressive job seekers with like-minded organisations – building rewarding careers founded on shared values. Through their award-winning journalism and high-performing recruitment products, they help companies reach both active and passive job seekers. As well as their job listings, they offer branded content and engaging ad formats that boost employer awareness – attracting the best and brightest candidates from the education, government, health and not-for-profit sectors. That’s why over one million job seekers visit The Guardian Jobs every month, to find the right job with the right employer.