Graduate Job Search
Supporting Graduates in their job search
Now, more than ever, graduates need high level, professional career support to help them stand out from the other candidates in an intensely competitive market.
Working on a one to one basis with one of our specialist career coaches, our graduate programmes offer the following:
- Skills analysis
- Personality profiling
- Exploring career options
- Careers information
- Interview coaching using video
- A professional CV matched to your target role
- Letters and help with application forms
- Developing an online presence
- Job search strategy including the internet, adverts, networking, agencies etc
- Job search career file and book
- On-line access to specialist databases
- Business intelligence from our research team
- Special events and networking opportunities
What are the programmes and how much do they cost?
We offer 2 main programmes for Graduates, called Launch Pad and Launch Pad Extra.
This is a fast-paced programme, ideal if you’re about to graduate or have graduated within the last few years. It provides:
- 6 hours of 1-1 coaching
- Selection of items from the options above
- 12 months access to job research services and on-line resources
- Comprehensive materials and books supplied
- Invitations to networking events
Working over Video Skype or Zoom with a coach £1,800 inc VAT
Launch Pad Extra
This is a longer coaching programme for Graduates who wish to explore their options before job searching:
- 9 hours of 1-1 coaching
- Selection of items from options above
- 12 months access to research services and on-line resources
- Comprehensive books and materials supplied
- Invitations to networking events
Working over Video Skype or Zoom with a coach £2,600 inc VAT
“I would definitely recommend Personal Career Management to any newly graduated and confused 20-something-year-old in the future”.
Ranulph Murray, Graduate
Graduate Case Study
Rory was a graduate from Loughborough University with a degree in sport and leisure management. He was unable to get a job working in either sport or leisure and had been looking for two years. He was working in the catering industry to earn money but it wasn’t what he wanted to do long term at all. Rory wasn’t really sure how to go about looking for a job except through standard websites and job pages. His confidence was very low as a result of constant rejections from those companies he applied to.
Rory’s mother Sheena says the experience “definitely refocused him. It sent him in a different direction and made him look at his strengths. Crucially, it gave him the confidence he had lost. His job is ideal for him now and he’d never have got it without the help he was given by Personal Career Management”
Rory felt that he had been applying for jobs for so long with nothing happening because he wasn’t really sure what job to look for and because he wasn’t confident that he would get the sort of job he really wanted. Finally, his parents decided to help him out. They found Personal Career Management and sent Rory to see them.
“Within three months, I had found the perfect job. It taps into skills I have already, requires me to learn skills which I really want to have in the future and relates to what I do in my spare time. It’s just the kind of job I wouldn’t have applied for previously because I thought the competition was too fierce. I would never have got the job I wanted without the help of Personal Career Management”
Rory Anderson, Graduate
I’m interested. How do I find out more?
Ring us on 0345 686 0745 or fill in our contact form and one of our team will ring you to discuss your requirements. We offer a free initial career consultation so that you can find out more about how we can help.