Public Sector Career Coaching
Career Coaching programmes for individuals in the public sector
Personal Career Management are the No.1 provider of career coaching, career management and outplacement services. We work with individuals helping them to explore career options and tackle the job market. We have worked with many individuals in the Public Sector from different backgrounds.
We have worked with individuals from; the NHS, Housing Associations, Schools, Universities, Police Authorites, Fire Services, Charities and Local and Central Governments.
We are the career coaching company of choice, recommended by the Guardian, the Telegraph, Monster, Totally Legal, GAAPWEB, Totally Exec and others.
If you are considering working with us, here are some facts about us:
- We are highly experienced at working with individuals within the Public Sector as well as those from the Private Sector
- We have a 98% client approval rating
- Our career coaches are highly skilled at both the career analysis side of the work (helping you explore options if required), as well as effective, current, job search strategies
- Our team are all career specialists, with relevant professional qualifications and substantial experience. They have also had senior level corporate careers
- Clients have online access to job search information resources which are fully supported by our information manager who will help you find the information you need
- We provide the most up to date advice on job search strategies. Authors of the UK’s No.1 selling CV book and providing CV advice for the BBC website, we are seen as the authority on what the market is seeking from job hunters
- Our relationships with leading recruitment players such as the Guardian and Telegraph give us and you the inside track to what employers are looking for
- We offer a free initial meeting so we can access your requirements, see how we can help and configure your programme around your specific needs. You can have this free meeting before or after you have selected to use us
When you select Personal Career Management you know you are getting the very best and most up to date support to help you find and obtain your next role. Supported throughout with your specialist career coach you can work on any career related issue. We can work in depth at assessing your skills, values and experience to make the most of the opportunities and then using the latest job search strategies, help you make a move in the most effective way.
You can work with your career coach on any of the following:
- Career analysis – to understand your requirements and what you have to offer
- Generating and exploring options – to fully consider all relevant options
- Decision making – making positive, realistic, informed decisions
- Job search – formulating a strategic job search campaign
- CV development – developing a CV for your target role
- Job applications – job applications and speculative approaches
- Transition to consultancy – if you wish to move into portfolio or consultancy work
- Managing recruiters – handling head-hunters and recruiters
- Online presence – maximising your online profile such as LinkedIn
- Networking – making the most from contacts and networking opportunities
- Interview preparation- preparing for interview, mock interviews and feedback
Supported online job search resources include:
- Access to our information manager for bespoke job search information requests
- Contact lists for recruiters and head-hunters
- Specialist information on companies for direct approaches and before interviews
- Personalised updates of advertised vacancies
Coaching time and duration
- Your programme will have a specific number of coaching hours working with your allocated career coach, who will work with you throughout your programme
- Use the time flexibly – 1 hour of face to face coaching can be exchanged for 2 hours of phone or email support
- Up to 3 years to use the coaching time so you can use your time when you want it for any career related issue
- Access to the online job search resources and use of the information manager
FREE Initial meeting to access your requirements, to see how
we can help, and to configure your programme around your specific needs.
You can have this free meeting before or after you have
selected to use us.
To book call 0345 686 0745
Where individuals are offered a choice of outplacement providers,
9 out of 10 who meet with us, choose to work with us