Online Career Coaching
First and foremost, we hope that you are keeping safe and well during this extraordinary time. We understand that the current circumstances have meant widespread uncertainty surrounding job security and significant changes to the way we work.
We are here to help.
For the time being all of our services are being delivered online via video Skype or Zoom, webinars and via our self-help career portal icareercoach™.
We are highly experienced at delivering career coaching in this way having coached thousands of clients via video Skype or Zoom; and online for many years and are able to provide the same high quality of support as ever.
Our face to face programmes will resume just as soon as they can. You’ll then be able to convert your programme to include face to face time if you so wish.
Online Career Coaching for Individuals
Here are just some of the ways we can support you during this time:
Skype or Zoom career coaching features:
- The same high-quality career coaching as our face to face career coaching programmes but at a lower cost
- Full range of programmes available, including:
- Career Explorer enabling you to explore your options and gain clarity about your next move
- Job Search to increase your chances of job search success
- Combined programme combining both Career Explorer and Job Search
- Programmes are tailored around your specific needs
- Delivered by the same coach throughout your programme
- Include access to icareercoach™
- Free initial scoping out session before starting
Find out more about Skype or Zoom career coaching, click here. Prices range from £1095 to £2750 + VAT
icareercoach™ is our online self-help career portal which includes:
- Interactive career profiling tools and career assessments
- 100’s of coaching videos to guide you through your journey
- Over 1000 articles in the newsroom relating to career and sector news
- Contact information on recruiters and head-hunters
- Company information for speculative approaches or prior to interview
- 100’s of employer videos packed with invaluable insights into getting a role
- CV and application planning, preparation and advice
- Interview planning and practice simulators
- Self-development as part of your ongoing learning
- Business skills on a range of topics for enhancing your skills within the workplace
Find out more about icareercoach™click here. Prices start from £48 per month
We offer a free initial call to discuss your situation and needs. To book please call +44 (0) 1753 888 995 or complete the contact form at the end of this page and we will call you.
Online Career Coaching for Corporate clients
We can offer an array of different online outplacement, career coaching, and executive coaching for your staff.
Please feel free to give us a call and we’d be happy to discuss your requirements large or small. All our programmes are personally tailored to the needs of the individuals concerned and the organisation. Please ask for our corporate brochure with information on programmes and prices.
Here are some of the main services we provide:
- We can provide high quality support for staff on a one to one basis via video Skype or Zoom
- Our popular Director Outplacement programmes are also available via video Skype or Zoom
- We can also deliver our range of job search workshops via online webinars from the traditional small number workshops through to large scale more theatre style webinars for larger staff numbers
- Our online outplacement programme icareercoach™ provides an invaluable resource for staff at a low cost – great for large staff numbers with a minimal budget
Whatever your outplacement requirement, we’re always happy to help and spend time with you to discuss the most appropriate support for your budget. Just give the team a call on 01753 888 995.
We can provide a number of different career coaching options online and via video Skype or Zoom for your staff. These include:
- Access to their own career development portal icareercoach™ so they can work through a range of career development topics to support their career or if they are going through a period of consultation, to support them through the process
- One on one career conversations via video Skype or Zoom – which provides invaluable personal support when times are challenging and there is uncertainty
Online Executive Coaching
We offer members of your senior team the chance to discuss their personal and work challenges with an Executive Coach via video Skype or Zoom. During times of transition where they are often the person who needs to lead their team calmly and with purpose, they can work with their own Executive Coach to maximise their effectiveness.