Career Coaching & Outplacement
In light of the coronavirus situation people are understandably concerned about what it means for them personally and the implications for their jobs and careers.
We’re here to help.
Personal Career Management are the UK’s leading provider of outplacement services, career coaching programmes and executive coaching for individual and corporate clients.
We specialise in career management and work with clients from a wide range of professional, management and senior executive backgrounds. Often they are seeking to:
- Move quickly into a new role following redundancy
- Review and rethink their career and plan for the future
- Consider their options including a possible career change
- Achieve a promotion or career development
- Access advice and emotional support to deal with a wide range of personal workplace challenges
What we offer
We offer a very personal service. Working on a one-to-one basis via video Skype with one of our career coaching team, you will benefit from specialist help in all aspects of managing your career. We also provide research services to make your job-search more time-efficient.
We have always had a very strong digital offering and work with people all over the UK and internationally via Skype and through our online career portal icareercoach™. This means that we are fully able to continue working with our clients despite the current coronavirus difficulties. We will phase back in our face to face meetings at our offices as the health situation improves in line with official guidance.
Our success rate
Our surveys show that typically our clients obtain:
- A new role with their preferred type of employer
- A substantial pay rise even where this was not a primary objective
- Significantly enhanced employability for the future
In our evaluations, 98% of our clients said that they would highly recommend Personal Career Management to others.
Why choose Personal Career Management?
- Our clients think we do a great job. In our most recent survey, 98% of our clients said that they would highly recommend Personal Career Management to those who are seeking career support or executive outplacement
- Our coaching team are all highly experienced, trained career management specialists with impressive professional track records
- We are described as the “best in the business” by leading industry figures such as TelegraphJobs, Guardian, Trinity Mirror and Monster
- Our book “You’re Hired! How to write a brilliant CV” is the UK’s no.1 best-selling CV book
- We regularly appear as the “career experts” on television, radio and in the national press. See our press room for details
- We follow the CIPD Code of Practice for Career Management and Outplacement Consultants and work to the highest professional and ethical standards
In fact, 9 out of 10 people who meet with us and other career management or outplacement providers will choose to work with us.
How do I find out more?
We offer a free, no-obligation career consultation where you will have an opportunity to discuss your career situation and find out more about how we can help.
To book or to find out more, call us on 0345 686 0745 or fill in our contact form and one of our team will be happy to contact you to discuss your requirements.