Personal Career Management are the UK's leading provider of outplacement services and career coaching programmes for individual and corporate clients.
We specialise in career management and work with clients from a wide range of professional and management backgrounds. Often they are:
- Looking to move quickly into a new role following redundancy
- Seeking a promotion or career development
- At a career crossroads or considering a career change
What we offer
We offer a very personal service. Working on a one-to-one basis with one of our career coaching team, you will benefit from specialist help in all aspects of the career management and job search process. We also provide research services to make your job-search more time-efficient.
Our success rate
Our surveys show that typically our clients obtain:
- A new role with their preferred type of employer
- A substantial pay rise even where this was not a primary objective
- Significantly enhanced employability for the future
In our evaluations, 98% of our clients said that they would highly recommend Personal Career Management to others.
Our career management services for individuals include:
- Outplacement support for individuals facing redundancy
- Career coaching services
- Job search support
- In-the-job coaching
- Executive coaching for Directors
Individual outplacement and career coaching services for individuals
We provide outplacement and career coaching for companies ranging from global FTSE 100 companies, public sector organisations to SME's. Our services include:
- Outplacement support including individual career coaching or group job search workshops
- Executive Coaching
- On-site career clinics for staff being made redundant
- Career management workshops as part of a talent management strategy
- Career coaching for staff facing specific career challenges
Outplacement Services for corporates
Why choose Personal Career Management?
- Our clients think we do a great job. In our most recent survey, 98% of our clients said that they would highly recommend Personal Career Management to those who are seeking career support
- Our coaching team are all highly experienced, trained career management specialists with impressive professional track records
- We are described as the "best in the business" by leading industry figures such as Telegraphjobs, reed.co.uk, Guardian and Monster.
- Our book "You're Hired! How to write a brilliant CV" is the UK's no.1 best-selling CV book
- We regularly appear as the "career experts" on television, radio and in the national press. See our press room for details
- We follow the CIPD Code of Practice for Career Management and Outplacement Consultants and work to the highest professional and ethical standards
In fact, 9 out of 10 people who meet with us and other career management or outplacement providers will choose to work with us.
Personal Career Management have offices in Gerrards Cross, Milton Keynes, London, Ipswich and Leeds. We also provide remote based career coaching and outplacement services to clients in the UK and internationally using Skype.
How do I find out more?
We offer a free, no-obligation career consultation where you will have an opportunity to discuss your career situation and find out more about how we can help.
To book or to find out more, call us on 0845 686 0745 or fill in our contact form and one of our team will be happy to contact you to discuss your requirements.