Corporate Responsibility and Sustainability Policy
Corporate Responsibility and Sustainability Policy Document
Integrating Business Responsibilities and Environmental Policies
We understand the importance of corporate responsibility and sustainable development. That is why we work closely with our employees, partners and clients to ensure that all our policies are implemented and that our goals are met.
We aim to be a transparent and ethical business and endeavour to make a positive contribution to the community. Our core values are:
- Customer focus
- Respect for people and our environment
- Open Communication
- Openness and transparency
- Development of positive long term relationships
- Promoting equality and diversity
- Competitive without compromising on quality
We try to achieve our core values by implementing the following:
- Our policy is simple; re-think, re-use, recycle! We actively implement an Environmental Policy that aims to minimise non-recyclable waste and reduce our carbon footprint. We have recently launched a “zero carbon footprint coaching” programme via Skype, eliminating the need for commuting. Paperless billing and electronic marketing are also now implemented throughout our offices.
- Our Social Responsibility Policy is applied throughout the company. We actively encourage all employees to partake in projects that will support the community. We also encourage fund raising and charity work. We work with a nominated charity every year. In the past we have worked with the Samaritans and Fairbridge (a Part of The Prince’s Trust) mentoring youths from disadvantaged backgrounds. Our nominated charity is the Chalfont St Peter Academy.
- Operating an Equal Opportunities Policy for all present and future employees. We offer fair employment terms to our employees and invest in their development. We also implement policies to ensure the well-being and health of our employees.
- We have a developing Client Relationship Policy that endeavours to develop good relationships and strengthen communication channels with our clients. This policy is reviewed on a quarterly basis and is implemented across all company offices.