In-House Career Coaching
What benefits can career coaching services bring to your organisation?
Personal Career Management provide in-house coaching to help you develop the potential of your workforce. Business benefits include the following:
- Activating the latent potential of your workforce
- Increasing the return on investment for staff training and development
- Enhancing motivation and engagement levels
- Encouraging staff to be more proactive regarding their employability
- Enabling informed and realistic organisational succession planning
- Attracting high quality candidates to your organisation
- Positive exits for individuals whose future lies elsewhere
How can Personal Career Management help?
We work closely with the HR team and line managers to understand your objectives and tailor a solution. This can include:
- Coaching specific individuals or target groups
- Providing an in-house career coaching resource facility
- Training HR teams in career coaching so that they can deliver it in-house
- Training managers in how to conduct career conversations with their staff
- Delivering workshops and presentations to help support career development initiatives within the organisation
“The Royal College of Psychiatrists brought in Corinne and her colleagues from Personal Career Management to deliver a series of 1:1 coaching sessions to our staff. Slots were quickly oversubscribed and feedback was overwhelmingly positive. Staff received preparatory materials in advance which allowed them to get the most out of their sessions, and reported being given a broad range of tailored advice that really helped shape plans for the future. We have gone on subsequently to book further sessions and are looking forward to another couple of batches this year. Would thoroughly recommend.”
Hannah Lucas, Royal College of Psychiatrists
“We wanted to help staff with their career development. The training and 1:1 personal coaching sessions delivered by Personal Career Management have helped staff take stock and assess their options, where they are heading and how they can get there. Personal Career Management are skillful, wise, flexible and understanding facilitators and I fully recommend them.”
Val Ward, L&D Manager, Historic Royal Palaces
How can I find out more?
Ring us on 0345 686 0745 or fill in our contact form and one of our team will be happy to contact you to discuss your personal business coaching requirements.