Why We're Different
There are many reasons why we stand out from others in the career management and outplacement marketplace and why our corporate clients describe us as “consistently brilliant”.
The clues are in our name…….
We get to know you, your organisation and the people we’re working with so that we fully understand your needs and how best to achieve your objectives.
This includes proper consultation and diagnostics before any piece of work commences.
This can also include meeting with stakeholders, attending briefing meetings with Managers, affected Teams and Employee Representatives so that everyone is clear and on-board with what is proposed and how it will work. This helps increase engagement, efficient project planning, resolves any potential issues early and generates positive PR for the organisation and the project despite the sensitivities involved in making staff redundant.
We are proud of our long-standing relationships with both our corporate clients and our individual customers and that so many of them recommend us to others.
We provide you with:
- A personally assigned Account Director as your key liaison person and always someone you can talk to at Head Office rather than a chatbot or voicemail
- Free consultation and diagnostic sessions for the organisation and individuals affected
- Tailored employee communications devised specifically for your organisation
We’re career management specialists, with leading edge expertise in this field. We don’t hire generalist coaches – they must have extensive training, experience and relevant background specifically in career coaching and outplacement. In addition we also train our coaches in our unique career coaching model, provide on-going CPD and supervision to ensure that the world-class quality of our coaching team is maintained.
Described as “THE Career Experts” by BBC News, we’ve written two of the UK’s best-selling CV books and frequently appear on TV, radio and in the National Press commenting on workplace topics.
- All our team are fully trained career coaches not simply generalist coaches
- We work to our unique career management model
- Acknowledged as leading experts by the BBC, Guardian, ITV News, Sky alongside having written 2 of the UK’s best-selling books on Careers
As a boutique Owner Managed business, we care. We don’t have external investors or shareholders so we can act quickly and do whatever is right for the business and our customers. This gives us agility and speedy response times unhindered by bureaucracy or internal politics. Yet we still have all of the management functions and resources you would expect of a company ten times larger. This includes:
- Smart use of technology including intelligent e-learning platforms and digital learning experiences
- Management standards including being fully GDPR and Cyber compliant.
- Over 20 years track record in career management with the same owners and without a single name change
Our company is powered by expertise, world-class in standards and resources but unencumbered by the bureaucracy and offers a much more personal experience than that offered by larger companies.