Settlement Agreement

Helping you with your Settlement Agreement

If you are in discussions with your employer about leaving the organisation and you have been offered a settlement agreement (previously known as compromise agreement), then see our Settlement Agreement page in our Outplacement section for detailed advice and our free guide to negotiating a settlement agreement.

How we can help

Personal Career Management can help you with your settlement agreement in a number of ways, and at any stage are here to help you if you wish to give us a call:

  • We can discuss with you on the phone and at an initial meeting which is free of charge, which outplacement programme you should ask to be included on your agreement.
  • Once agreed with your company, simply let us know what programme has been agreed and the HR departments details and we’ll do the rest. Once they’ve confirmed back to us, your programme can commence.

Contact us

For more information on our outplacement programmes for settlement agreements call 01753 888995 of fill in our contact form and one our team will be in touch.


The information contained on this page is for general guidance purposes. For more specific legal advice you should contact an employment lawyer.