Start Your Own Business
Many people dream of working for themselves and 11% of our clients go on to do exactly that.
It’s a step that needs to be carefully thought through, ensuring that it is right for you, it is realistic and that your business and financial planning is robust. We have a specialist, self-employment business coach who will work with you to support your business set-up and will help you with the following:
- ensure that self employment is the most appropriate option for you
- evaluate different self-employment options eg start-up, franchise, consultancy etc
- transition between where you are now and starting your business
- business coaching including financial planning, marketing and sales strategy
- launch of the business to get off to a great start
- 14 hours of one to one coaching via video Skype or Zoom
- Cost is £3,850 inc VAT
Self-employment is not an easy option, so if you decide that this is not for you, you can transfer your remaining coaching hours to one of our other career coaching modules e.g. our Job Search programme. You can also transfer into the self-employment module from one of our other programmes as appropriate.
How can I find out more?
Ring us on 0345 686 0745 or fill in our contact form and one of our team will be happy to contact you to discuss your self employment coaching requirements.
You may also be interested in: Resources to start your own business