Welcome to the Refer a Friend scheme
Welcome, looks like you’ve been referred by a mutual friend.
Having benefitted from one of our coaching programmes many of our clients recommend us friends and family.
We’re sure your they will have told you all about the benefits they’ve seen, but as each client and their circumstances are unique, we’re happy to have a chat about where you are and how we can help.
We typically help with:
- Bringing clarity – if you’re feeling stuck or at a crossroads
- Gaining confidence – if you’ve had a difficult time recently
- Enjoying success – making positive changes
You may even look 10 years younger! A comment many clients enjoy hearing having completed a programme, as the weight of what they have been carrying for months or years is lifted.
Once you take one of our programmes both you and your Friend will each be given 1 additional coaching hour.
To get started:
We offer a free initial consultation to discuss your situation, in confidence, and to find out if this is right for you. Please call 01753 888 995 or complete the form at the end of this page and we’ll contact you. Make sure to include your friends referal code in the message section.
Popular coaching programmes include:
|Launch Pad||Career Explorer||Job Search||Combined|
|Perfect for grads or|
those in early career
|Ideal if you’re at|
a career crossroads
your job search
& Job Search
|6 hrs||10 hrs||10 hrs||18 hrs|
One to one coaching delivered via Zoom or Microsoft Teams.
Prices include VAT.
Terms and Conditions of offer:
- The coaching programme you choose must be a minimum 6 hours.
- You must share your friend’s referral code (passed to you by your friend) at the point you book and it cannot be used retrospectively.
- Your hour and your friends’ hour will automatically be added to your (and their) programme, once your full balance payment has been made.
- The referral code can only be used once per person and only one referral code can be used.
- All our work with you is in confidence so nothing is shared with your friend other than the fact you will of started a programme.
- Personal Career Management reserve the right to withdraw the offer at any time.
- Standard coaching programme terms and conditions also apply.