Career Coaching for PAs, EAs, secretaries and office support professionals
|In partnership with|
Personal Career Management provide a range of career coaching and outplacement services that help professional office administrators to:
- Assess your skills, values and career drivers
- Uncover and evaluate job options
- Identify your next ideal role
- Formulate an effective job search campaign
- Obtain your target role
Whether you’re currently working within a secretarial role and are looking for a change in career or not working and simply want help getting a new job quicker, each of our programmes will be tailored around your specific needs. Our Job Search support includes
Your Personal Career Management programme:
- Will be supported with your own expert career coach
- Will flex around your specific needs and enjoys a 98% client approval
- Is recommended by Secs in the City and others as the ‘best in the business’
icareercoach™ is our NEW online career portal and combines online career resources with support from a career coach and costs £500 + VAT. Take a look at our new online career tool.
Our Skype career coaching programmes are suitable to those who do not live close to any of our offices and start from £1,095 + VAT. Take a look at our Skype coaching programmes.
Our signature 1-1 career coaching services offer comprehensive face to face programmes and job research support and start from £2,150 + VAT. Take a look at our 1-1 coaching programmes.
Monthly payment plans are available on some of our programmes.
Free Introductory Meeting
For more information call us on 0345 686 0745 or fill in the form below and one of our team will be in touch.
* essential information required