Employment Careers Workshop
Date: 21st May 2011
Where: Coyle White Devine Solicitors, Boughton Business Park, Bell Lane, Amersham, Bucks HP6 6AF
- Victoria Harris, Head of CWD Employment
- Corinne Mills, MD Personal Career Management
The key topics at the event will be:
- Navigating your exit
- Negotiating a severance package
- Considering options and making the leap
- Securing your next opportunity
You will also get to speak to one of the advisers in confidence on a 1-1 basis.
To reserve your place please contact firstname.lastname@example.org or telephone 03450 945 945
Personal Career Management provide a wide range of outplacement packages and support many individuals who are going through redundancy helping them get back into work. For more information please visit our outplacement services section on our website. You can also find out more about how to manage your compromise agreement and how we can help manage your exit via our website.