Learn how to overcome nerves and present yourself with confidence at this informative workshop with career coach Corinne Mills.
If you’ve not yet secured the job you want and feel this might be due to the way you perform at interviews, you might be interested in our next job search workshop in partnership with the Guardian.
Date: Saturday 11th June 2016
Time: 10am – 4pm
Venue: The Guardian, Kings Place, 90 York Way, London N1 9GU
The secrets to a successful job interview course content
- Deconstructing the job interview process – what to expect and how to prepare
- How to minimise the impact of nerves prior to interviews
- Decoding what the employer is really looking for and how to make it easy for them to hire you
- How to use examples from your career to prove your capabilities
- Competency-based interviews and how to meet employers’ recruitment criteria
- Dealing with difficult interview questions and difficult interviewers
- How to effectively communicate your career goals
- Q&A, group discussion and opportunities to put your new skills into practice
For more details on this workshop and to book your place click here.