On June 7th 2017, Corinne Mills, MD of Personal Career Management spoke to Aaron Heslehurst at BBC World News live with her top tips on how to negotiate your salary.
If you didn’t manage to catch the clip then you might find these articles from other media sources, featuring Personal Career Management, really useful:
- Telegraph – How should you ask for a pay rise?
- Career Builder – How to negotiate a higher starting salary
- Get the Gloss – How to ask for a pay rise
- Grazia – Should We Talk About Our Salaries with our colleagues?
- Guardian – Why women won’t ask for a pay rise
Or have a look at our Career tips section for how to develop your career.