Benefits of career coaching
Working with a specialist career coach over a series of meetings can make a significant contribution to helping you achieve your career goals.
The main benefits of working with a career coach are:
- Giving you an understanding of yourself from a career and work perspective
- Helping identifying the right role and employer profile that you will thrive in
- Helping you become clear and focused about what next in your career
- Providing an external perspective on you and your situation
- Help with implementing a successful job search programme
- Moving into a new role quickly after redundancy or a career break
Typical outcomes of successful career coaching include:
- Moving into a desired new role quickly and more effectively
- A higher salary package, which may not have been a priority
- Starting your own business
- Achieving further career development within your current organisation
- Reduced stress and improved home life
These programmes can include the following:-
- Self-marketing, includes writing CVs, covering letters, application forms etc that will be short-listed
- Enhanced Interview, Networking and Presentation Skills
- Campaign Planning
- How to manage Recruitment Agencies/Headhunters
- Negotiating the Job Offer
- Strategic Career Planning
How do I find out more?
Call us on 0345 686 0745 or fill in our contact form and one of our team will be happy to contact you.
We offer a free, no-obligation consultation to discuss your situation and to find out more detail about how our programmes work.
Or Call Us on 0345 686 0745