What are the benefits of using a career coach?
Working with a specialist career coach over a series of meetings can make a significant contribution to helping you achieve your career goals.
The main benefits of working with a career coach are:
- Gives you an understanding of yourself from a career and work perspective
- Helping identify the right role and employer profile that you will thrive in
- Helping you become clear and focused on what’s next in your career
- Providing an external perspective on you and your situation
- Help with implementing a successful job search strategy
- Moving into a new role quickly after redundancy or a career break
Typical outcomes of successful career coaching include:
- Moving into a desired new role quickly and more effectively
- A higher salary package, which may not have been a priority
- Starting your own business
- Achieving further career development within your current organisation
- Reduced stress and improved home life
An outplacement or job search coaching programme is suitable for those who are clear about their next role but who require help in marketing themselves to prospective employers.
These coaching programmes can include the following:-
- Self-marketing includes writing CVs, covering letters, application forms, social media and so on. To help you to get short-listed
- Enhanced Interview, Networking and Presentation Skills
- Job search campaign Planning
- How to manage Recruitment Agencies/Headhunters
- Negotiating the Job Offer
- Strategic Career planning
Personal Career Management is the career expert, whether you want to explore a change of career, need help with finding a new role or moving into a more senior role, our specialist career coaches can help you to unlock your potential.
For more information about working with a career coach and what the benefits might be to you please contact us on 01753 888995 or fill in our online contact form.
We want to help you Love Monday Mornings® too
We offer a free no-obligation career conversation. To book or to find out more call 01753 888 995 or complete the contact form
How do I find out more?
Call us on 0345 686 0745 or fill in our contact form and one of our team will be happy to contact you.
We offer a free, no-obligation consultation to discuss your situation and to find out more detail about how our programmes work.
Or Call Us on 0345 686 0745