What are the benefits of using a career coach?
Working with a specialist career coach over a series of meetings can make a significant contribution to helping you achieve your career goals.
The main benefits of working with a career coach are:
- Giving you an understanding of yourself from a career and work perspective
- Helping identifying the right role and employer profile that you will thrive in
- Helping you become clear and focused about what next in your career
- Providing an external perspective on you and your situation
- Help with implementing a successful job search strategy
- Moving into a new role quickly after redundancy or a career break
Typical outcomes of successful career coaching include:
- Moving into a desired new role quickly and more effectively
- A higher salary package, which may not have been a priority
- Starting your own business
- Achieving further career development within your current organisation
- Reduced stress and improved home life
An outplacement or job search coaching programme is suitable for those who are clear about their next role but who require help in marketing themselves to prospective employers.
These coaching programmes can include the following:-
- Self-marketing includes writing CVs, covering letters, application forms, social media and so on. To help you to get short-listed
- Enhanced Interview, Networking and Presentation Skills
- Job search campaign Planning
- How to manage Recruitment Agencies/Headhunters
- Negotiating the Job Offer
- Strategic Career planning
Personal Career Management is the career expert, whether you want to explore a change of career, need help with finding a new role or moving into a more senior role, our specialist career coaches can help you to unlock your potential.
For more information about working with a career coach and what the benefits might be to you please contact us on 01753 888995 or fill in our online contact form.