Successful job searching requires energy, concentration, time and patience. You need to intellectually be alert and well-prepared. You must also present yourself very confidently to prospective employers at a time when your self-esteem may not be at its highest.
This can be a time of great change and feelings of uncertainty, it is important that you take extra care of yourself:
- discussing your concerns with your family and friends can be helpful
- join a support group comprising people in a similar situation
- build in leisure time into your job search routine
- continue activities you enjoy
- keep up your social life
- sharpen your intellect, learn new skills e.g. a language course, IT training
- rejection letters are a normal part of the job search process. Treat this positively. Ask for constructive feedback on what you could do to improve your application for the future
How do I find out more?
Call us on 0345 686 0745 or fill in our contact form and one of our team will be happy to contact you.
We offer a free, no-obligation consultation to discuss your situation and to find out more detail about how our programmes work.
Or Call Us on 0345 686 0745