About Personal Career Management
Personal Career Management was established in 2003 to provide high quality, career coaching, outplacement and career management programmes for individual and corporate clients. Since that time, we have career coached thousands of individuals to make positive changes in their career.
- Explore career options to make informed career decisions
- Market skills effectively to obtain the role you want
- Strategically plan your career and position yourself for future career opportunities
Personal Career Management also provide outplacement and career coaching services to corporate clients helping:
- Facilitate positive exits for those whose future lies elsewhere through outplacement
- Complement succession planning and talent management processes via coaching and workshops
- Provide an in-house career coaching resource including training HR teams
We have recently introduced new career coaching programmes using Skype, for more information see our Skype Career Coaching page. These programmes provide the same high quality coaching, still with some face to face support, at a reduced cost and may be more suitable due to your location.
We have offices in Central London, Gerrards Cross, Milton Keynes, Leeds and Ipswich.
Facts about Personal Career Management
- 9 out of 10 individuals who meet with us and another outplacement or career management provider will choose to work with us
- We have a 98% satisfaction rating from clients who have used our services
- We partner with Telegraphjobs, the Guardian and Monster and are career experts for the Financial Times and People Management
- We regularly appear as career experts on television and radio, in the national press and at industry events
- Our CV book “You’re Hired! How to write a brilliant CV” is the UK’s no. 1 best-selling CV book
- We follow the CIPD Code of Practice for Career Management and Outplacement Consultants
Why are we different from other companies?
Lots of reasons – but here are just a few:
- Our coaching team are all highly experienced, trained career management specialists with impressive professional track records
- Our coaches can support all of your career management needs from career decision-making, impressing employers, to in-the-job coaching
- You can meet with us for a free, initial, no-obligation consultation, to find out more about our programmes, what they involve and the benefits
- We never use manipulative or high pressure sales tactics as we do not feel they are in either your or our best interests
- Our clients think we do a great job. In our most recent survey, 98% of our clients said that they would highly recommend Personal Career Management to those who are seeking career support
Personal Career Management Ltd is a private limited company registered in England. The company no. is 4776125
Our VAT no. is 824141166
Our Registered Office is Chalfont Hall, Gravel Hill, Gerrards Cross, Bucks, SL9 0NP
The Personal Career Management logo and “Love Monday Mornings” are trademark protected. The content and format of this site are the copyright of Personal Career Management.
How do I find out more?
Ring us on 0845 686 0745 or fill in our contact form and one of our team will be happy to contact you to discuss your requirements.
We are members of the following organisations: